Corporate Law Team
The Clark, Campbell, Lancaster, Workman, & Airth, P.A. Corporate Law Team has significant experience and knowledge regarding all aspects of business and entity law, including entity selection and formation, shareholder and operating agreements, corporate finance, preparing a business for sale, the buying/selling/merging of businesses, family business and succession planning, business disputes and other business planning and strategies. Our business law clients include start-up companies, growing independent, franchised and family businesses and national companies throughout Central Florida.
Our attorneys serve as trusted advisors to each client. We understand and consider the unique business perspective of each client as we work to develop the most effective and efficient legal strategy serve a client’s particular needs. We have the resources and abilities to efficiently and effectively represent clients in a wide range of complex business law matters. We work closely with our Estate Planning, Tax Law Team, and Litigation Team to provide full support to our business clients. Our attorneys work closely with our clients to develop creative and timely solutions that protect and advance their interests and objectives while striving to complete their ultimate business goal – to minimize costs and liabilities and to maximize the return from the business to its owners.
- Attorneys with over 75 years of experience helping clients in Polk County.
- Knowledge/experience in every phase of the business cycle; from start-up, through operation and, eventually, a sale, if any.
- Numerous, well established contacts with institutions looking to partner with businesses.
- Tax efficient structuring based on business model.
- Individually tailored organizational agreements to help ensure effective operation.
- Personalized service; our attorneys take the time to get to know the client’s business.
- Specialization; our size allows our attorneys to focus on specific areas of law (as opposed to GPs who dabble in several areas).
- Asset protection.
- Dedicated litigation attorneys with experience in general corporate litigation.
- Dedicated real estate attorney prepared to handle your real estate needs from sales or purchases, to ground or retail leases, to zoning.
- Specialized tax department.