Zachary Brown grew up in St. Augustine, Florida. Zach earned his bachelor’s degree in 2015 at the University of Florida, where he studied political science and history. He remained at the University of Florida where he earned his juris doctor in the spring of 2018, where he received a certificate in Environmental and Land Use Law. Zach was admitted to the Florida bar in the fall of 2018.
Zach moved to Lakeland, Florida in August of 2018 to join Clark, Campbell, Lancaster, and Munson, where he practices primarily in the areas of land use, zoning, real estate, and general business law. Since moving to Lakeland, he has become a regular attendee at Church at the Mall and is a member of EMERGE Lakeland. In his free time, Zach enjoys playing golf, being with friends, and watching University of Florida sports.
- University of Florida (B.A. in Political Science and History, 2015)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., Certificate in Environmental and Land Use Law, 2018)
- The Florida Bar (2018 – Present)
- Lakeland Bar Association (2018 – Present)
- American Bar Association (2018 – Present)
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law