Ronald L. Clark
Ron Clark was born in Jacksonville, Florida. After earning his bachelor’s degree at the University of Florida, he went on to earn a J.D. with honors at Cumberland School of Law before joining the Marine Corps and serving as a Judge Advocate.
The founding Partner of Clark, Campbell, Lancaster, Workman, & Airth, P.A., Ron has spent 35 years representing the people and businesses of Lakeland in real estate, business, and litigation matters. In 1998, Ron became Board Certified in Real Estate Law by the Florida Bar Board of Specialization and Education Certification. In addition to being a trusted advisor to his clients, Ron is honored to be considered their friend and confidant. Ron dedicates himself to the success of everyone in the firm and is especially inspired by his mentorship of our younger lawyers.
Ron is proud to call Lakeland home and believes that it is an honor and a privilege to give back to this community that has been so hospitable to him and his family for so many years. Ron challenges all professionals within the firm to give back to the community in as many ways as possible, giving Clark, Campbell, Lancaster, Workman, & Airth, P.A., the reputation for being the firm first in community service in Lakeland. Ron has been the President of Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Polk County. In addition, he has been the Chairman of the Lakeland Area Chamber of Commerce, President of Lakeland Habitat for Humanity, Chair of Leadership Lakeland, President of the Lakeland Bar Association, Chairman of Lakeland Metro Vision Process, and Chairman of the Polk Vision Process.
When he is not working, Ron enjoys spending time with his lovely wife, Denise, their 2 children and 5 grandchildren. Ron is an avid bird hunter, fly fisherman, and true Blue (and Orange) Gator fan!
- University of Florida (B.A., 1972)
- Cumberland School of Law (J.D., with honors, 1975)
- Certified in Real Estate Law by the Florida Bar Board of Specialization and Education Certification (1998)
- Judge Advocate, Captain, U.S. Marine Corps
- Chairman, Lakeland Area Chamber of Commerce
- President, Rotary Club
- President, Lakeland Bar Association
- Chairman, Lakeland Metro Vision Process
- Chairman, Polk County Vision
- Chairman, United Way of Central Florida
- President, Clark, Campbell, Lancaster, Workman, & Airth, P.A.
- Commodore, Lakeland Yacht & Country Club
- President, Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- President, Polk County Legal Aid Society
- Jere Annis Award
- Virgil Hawkins Award
- United Way Volunteer of the Year
- Habitat Volunteer of the Year
- 2016 George Jenkins Award
- Real Estate Law