Peter J. Munson
Peter Munson, formerly with Munson & Geary, joined Clark, Campbell, Lancaster, Workman, & Airth, P.A., whose name was changed to add Peter, as a named shareholder with the firm. He looks forward to adding his 35+ years of experience in real estate, corporate, and banking law to the all ready considerable expertise the firm possesses in those areas.
Peter is appreciative of the fact that the firm shares his belief in the importance of giving back to the community through active charitable and civic involvement.
- City College of New York (B.A. in Economics, 1969)
- Stetson College of Law (Juris Doctor degree, 1972)
Major Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Bank Representation
- Shareholder in Clark, Campbell, Lancaster, Workman, & Airth, P.A., Lakeland, Florida
- ‘AV’ rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Have represented various lending institutions for over thirty-five (35) years. Areas of representation include loan closings, modifications, issuance of mortgagee title insurance and preparation of special documentation for the more complex transactions.
Have served as:
- Prosecuting attorney for the City of Lakeland
- Lakeland’s last presiding Municipal Court Judge
- Guest instructor Business Law at Florida Southern College
Have served as:
- Vice Chairman United Way of Central Florida
- President of the Kiwanis Club of Lakeland
- Commodore of the Lakeland Yacht Club
- President of Lakeland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman, City of Lakeland 2000 Megabration Committee
Currently serve as:
- Board of Governors Polk Museum of Art
- President of Lola Mann Memorial Fund