Kevin R. Albaum
Kevin Albaum was born and raised in Tarpon Springs, Florida. Kevin earned his bachelor’s degree at Florida State University where he competed for the University’s mock trial team in competitions across the country. Immediately upon graduation, he enrolled at Stetson University’s College of Law in Gulfport, Florida due to their specialty program in elder law and his passion for that specific field of the law.
In 2015, Kevin moved to Lakeland to join Clark, Campbell, Lancaster, and Munson where he practices in the areas of: Elder Law, Estate Planning, Special Needs Planning, Guardianship, Probate Administration, Trust Administration, and Medicaid Planning. Kevin is currently serving as secretary for EMERGE Lakeland and as a board member for the Lakeland Bar Association. He is also an active member of the Willson American Inn of Court, the Rotary Club of Lakeland North, the Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys, and the Estate Planning Council of Polk County.
Kevin’s wife, Lauren, works at Florida Southern College and is finishing up her Ph.D. in Higher Education Curriculum and Instruction at the University of South Florida. Lauren is an active member of the Junior League of Greater Lakeland. Kevin and Lauren have a one year old daughter named Nina and a goldendoodle named Brinkley.
- Florida State University (B.A. in English and British Literature, 2011)
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., Certificate of Concentration in Elder Law, 2014)
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- VA Accredited Attorney
- Assisted Living Facility Administrator, State of Florida (2014 – Present)
- The Florida Bar
- Lakeland Bar Association (2015-current)
- EMERGE Lakeland (2015-current)
- Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys (2015-current)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (2011-current)
- Estate Planning Council of Polk County (2015-current)
- Willson American Inn of Court (2018-current)
- The Rotary Club of Lakeland North (2015-current)
- Thomas E. Penick Elder Law American Inn of Court (2014-2018)